MpicoSys company was established in 2006 and designs, creates and provides miniature electronic systems. The company shows its passion for smaller and smaller embedded systems, extremely low or no power, security and robustness in products, services and support.
Typical markets are digital signage, display labels and timing controllers. MpicoSys works with worldwide customers, partners, and suppliers. MpicoSys enables!
If you’re interested in working for MpicoSys, please submit your CV in English to email@example.com
Please enclose your consent for processing of personal data in your CV “I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of recruitment (as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)”
What makes MpicoSys worth working for?
- partnership and open communication are the base for relations in our company
- we have flexible working hours – we start our working day when we prefer, being available from 9 till 15
- in our spacious and well equipped kitchen area we can eat lunch togheter, drink coffee or tea and have a chit-chat
- working remotely is acceptable in some cases
- the great convenience in our building is a private kindergarten, to which our employees’ children have privileged access
- we provide you with work equipment tailored to your needs
- if you want to broaden your knowledge you can use our library, if the book you need is not available we will order it for you
- we support your personal development with the possibility to take part in courses and training
- during working hours you can mange your own non commercial projects (developmental goals)
- we share our knowledge and brainstorm on regular basis
- we enable you to be an attendee as well as a lecturer during international conferences
- you have an opportunity to constantly improve your English skills by using this language at work
- several times a year we meet after work on events that combine fun, activity and relax
(We are a happy bunch of innovators)