MpicoSys introduces a new casing design for the PicoSigns, originally introduced in 2015. One of the first products designed and engineered in MpicoSys' IoT Lab.
Key items PicoSigns:
- 2 sizes: 7.4" - 480x800 or 10.2" - 1024x1280 pixels resolution (black and white)
- Optional multiple display & tiling possibible (x-ups)
- Internet connectivity with one user interface and a suitable connection
- Easy publishing with free Mypicosign online software
- Easiest using PicoSign printer driver - ‘print’ to the display
WI-FI connection with > 1-year battery lifetime
Wired connection – Power over Ethernet (POE)
Easy to use:
- Any application can generate an image for the displays
- Images are distributed to the displays through PicoSign webserver
- PicoSign comes with a free cloud server, on premises server installations are optional
- High level of internal security measures to block hackers & eavesdroppers
ADDITIONAL: ADD SPECIAL FUNCTIONALITY TO THE DISPLAY
PicoSign displays are RS485 prepared. Displays can be customized and functionality added to any display. An example is adding RFIDD access. Other options are: light, solar, additional batteries and charging circuitry, sensors and local memory operation.