MpicoSys introduces a new casing design for the PicoSigns, originally introduced in 2015.
- Easy publishing by using PicoSign printer driver - ‘print’ to the display
- 480x800 or 1024x1280 pixels resolution (black and white)
- Optional multiple display & tiling possibilities
- Internet connectivity with one user interface and a suitable connection
- Wired connection – Power over Ethernet (POE): the minimal installation solution
- WI-FI connection with > 1-year battery lifetime
- GSM-GPRS connection – for long distance connectivity like outdoor applications
- Any application can generate an image for the displays
- Images are distributed to the displays through PicoSign webserver
- PicoSign comes with a free cloud server, local server installations are optional
- High level of internal security measures to block hackers & eavesdroppers.
ADD SPECIAL FUNCTIONALITY TO THE DISPLAY
PicoSign displays are RS485 prepared. You can have your displays customized and add
functionality to any display. An example is adding RFIDD access. Other options are: light, solar,
additional batteries and charging circuitry, sensors and local memory operation.