INNOVATIVE LOW POWER PRODUCTS
ePAPER NFC UPDATED
Ideal for low power door signage,
ID badges, and logistics.
These NFC displays are ideal for
– Logistics: warehousing, transportation
– Badges: identity, authentication
– Door signage: offices, conference centres
No battery NFC / RFID updated displays
Ultimate use of low power E ink technology
Exchange existing paper labels with ePaper
MpicoSys ePaper passenger information system - since 2014 !
Passenger friendly - Always on
– Realtime travel information anywhere
– Extreme Low power by MpicoSys
– 13.3" 1-up, 13.3" 2-up and 31.2" display
– Add messages and images for information
Ultimate use of low power and ePaper
Stand alone solar powered units possible
Backend - communication to and from displays - by MpicoSys
The universal signage system sice 2015 that combines the advantages of electronic paper displays with the convenience of Internet connectivity.
Connect and play via POE or WIFI.
Battery driven (4 x AA) displays that make best use of E Ink display technology. Battery that can last for longer than a year.
Available in POE & WIFI:
PicoSign 13.3" PicoSign 31.2"
Ask for our customizations and eWalls
CUSTOM: DISPLAY LABELS TO MATCH YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Robustness, reliability, and volume pricing make a good fit with the MpicoSys technology and experience in labels and access cards. By now, a large variety of labels for a wide range of clients has been developed. And consultancy by CEO and CTO used on card production, security and software options.
– ePaper display size
– Interface (NFC or MiFare)
– Amount of memory on the device
– Type of casing and graphics on the casing
– Security (from none upto passport grade)
– Fingerprint sensor
– Own additional requirement?
VERSATILE: ePAPER TIMING CONTROLLER SOLUTIONS
MpicoSys Paper Timing Controller Solutions provide timing controller (TCon) functionalities for ePaper panels. The solution for each of the panels provides identical functionality, command set, and physical interface.
The MpicoSys solution allows a quick and easy integration with your host system, minimizing the cost and time-to-market.
Ask for the available controllers for electronic paper of any official vendor and enjoy the low power option by MpicoSys.
– Flashless updates
– Partial image upload
– Support for Aurora Mb ePaper material